Good communication can help your community understand the value of an online directory and let your members know simply how they can participate and the advantages of doing so. Below, you will find samples of text used by other directory leads (i.e. "OWNERS"). Fourleaf customers, you are welcome to copy and personalize the text below or merely use it as a guide when drafting your own messages to your community.
NEW ONLINE DIRECTORY
We are pleased to announce that we will be using Fourleaf Networks for our online directory this year. Some key advantages to our new directory will be:
- Convenient. Access from any device, anytime, anywhere. On your smartphone, tap to call, text, email or get directions.
- Searchable. One box search makes finding what you’re looking for quick and easy.
- Up-to-date and in control. Parents control what information is viewable to others and can update their information at any time.
- Private & Secure. Each adult in Fourleaf has their own account based on an email address and secure password. The information contained in Fourleaf is for use by families and staff of our school for non-commercial purposes only. It is NOT available to the general public.
- Communications. You choose how you want to receive important notices (email, text, both, none).
Register to view/search our directory and specify how you would like to receive important communications sent through the directory.
a) Point your browser to https://www.fourleaf.net/<Enter URL provided by Fourleaf>
b) At the prompt, enter your email address to be directed to our online registration form.
c) Continue to follow the prompts to add in your contact information, your family information, and indicate which data you'd like viewable to others.
You will receive an email with a link to set your password. Access to the online directory is restricted to our school community, so you will pending access until our Directory Administrator can review and authorize your access. (This may take a day or two, so please be patient). You will receive an email once your registration has been confirmed and you can login and begin enjoying our new online directory.
Fourleaf Networks is a San Francisco Bay Area company founded in 2012. They specialize in creating trusted private networks that help schools create a more connected, efficient, and involved parent communities. To learn more, visit their website www.fourleaf.net.