To make changes or updates to...
...MY PROFILE or SETTINGS
To update your own information, see: Updating My Contact Info
...MY SPOUSE's (or OTHER ADULT FAMILY MEMBER's) PROFILE or SETTINGS
Once an adult is entered in Fourleaf with a valid email address, s/he is given a link to activate her/his Fourleaf account and manage his own data and preferences (and that of his child). For security and privacy reasons, spouses are not able to view or modify the data of each other in Fourleaf. Thus you can speak to the appointed Fourleaf administrator within your org for help. Alternatively you can ask the other adult family member too...
- Log into his/her Fourleaf account and follow the instructions for Updating My Contact Info
- Request that the Fourleaf Administrator for an organization to which s/he belongs make the changes on his/her behalf (If you do not know who is the Fourleaf administrator, contact the organization or, in Fourleaf, go to that organization's landing page within Fourleaf.) OR
- Contact Support@Fourleaf.cl for assistance.
...MY CHILD's PROFILE
You can edit fields from your child's Go to "Profile view".
- (When logged into Fourleaf, enter your child's name into the search view, click on their name from the results. Tap/click on the "Profile" tab at the bottom center of the view.)
- You can edit the fields shown by typing over (or adding) the data.
To add new members to your family see Adding New Family Members.