(Image: Fictitious example of an Org Home Page)
While you can log in from the Fourleaf website directly (fourleaf.net), it is better to login from an Org Home Page for one of your schools. (If you have access to multiple schools, you will still be able to see them all once you log in from any org site.)
- Start at Org's Home Page. The URL for your school's (i.e. "organization's") Fourleaf Home Page should have been provided to you by the school. It should be in a format similar to "https://fourleaf.net/<org name>". Just replace <org name> with the actual name of the school or organization that manages the directory.
- Enter your email address* and press "Continue".
- Enter your password, if prompted to do so. If you forgot your password, click on the "Forgot Password" link next to the password field. (If you are not prompted for your password, then you haven't yet completed the set-up of your account. See *NOTE below.)
- Click "Log In" button.
- For one-touch access to the directory from your smart phone, see the easy instructions in the article "Fourleaf App For iPhone or Android"
*NOTE: Don't see a prompt for a password? If your account set-up is not complete, you will not be prompted for a password at login. Instead you will see prompts to help you setup your account or complete the a previously started setup as noted below:
If you do not have an account...you will instead be prompted to enter information about yourself and then will be routed to the registration form for the organization or school. See the article "Creating My Fourleaf Account". Some organizations will temporarily turn off their online registration form near the beginning of the school year if they intend to load data collected from parents through the yearly registration process instead; in this case you will see an error that indicates that your account was not found.
If you haven't ACTIVATED your account yet...you will instead see the "Resend Activation". Press it to receive an email with a link you can use to complete your account setup so you can access the directory.
- Forgot Login Email? I can't recall which email address I used to create my Fourleaf account: Try a few and see if the app recognizes it. You can also contact your organization's directory administrator to look it up for you.
- Account Not Found. I get an account not found message after entering my email on the org home page. The school most likely turned off their online registration form temporarily because they intend to use permissions and data obtained during the yearly registration process to populate the data. Contact the DIRECTORY ADMINISTRATOR for more information.
- Account Not Affiliated. If you see a highlighted message at the top of the left side panel saying that your account is not currently affiliated with an org, you can find more information and an explanation in the article Unaffiliated Accounts.